Laboratory test equipment
Laboratory MSU mixer-settler units
- MSU-0,5 mixer-settler units - compactly designed, laboratory mixer-settler units, suitable for the evaluation of the chemistry in solvent extraction processes.
- MSU-5 and 15 mixer-settler units - laboratory mixer-settler units, suitable for the evaluation of solvent extraction process data.
The AKUFVE and H-centrifuge systems (Info 03-2010)
- The new AKUFVE 120 - instrument for the rapid and accurate measurement of partition factors in solvent extraction.
The operation of the instrument is a continuous sequence of mixing, separation and measuring the content in two immiscible liquid phases.
- The H-Centrifuge - specially designed liquid-flow centrifuge for the separation of a mixture of two immiscible liquid phases into two extremely pure phases.
- The ADMCS-10 unit - mini-AKUFVE equipment for rapid and accurate measurement of partition factors in solvent extraction.
- The SMCS-10 unit for small-scale processing in solvent extraction.
- The micro-SISAK system, a multi-stage mixer-(centrifugal)settler arrangement for continuous solvent extraction separation of short-lived radioisotopes.
Industrial Solvent Extraction Process Equipment
Mixer-settler process equipment
MSU-SQ mixer-settler units - industrial mixer-settler unit, available in many standard sizes. The tailor-made units are produced on request.
The pulsed U-column
The pulsed U-column - industrial pulsed sieve plate twin column arrangement used in solvent extraction.
The pulses are swinging like a gyratory movement between two columns, giving low energy input and smooth operation.
Tailor-made equipment is produced on request.
MSU 0,5 4+2+2 setup.
Valvesystem on AKUFVE-120
MSU industrial arrangement.
MEAB, Datavägen 51, 436 32 Askim, Sweden | +46 31 685414 | email@example.com